I recently spoke with journalist Anne Sherber of DigiDay about Yipit and the company’s positioning within the Daily Deals space. There are currently more than 500 daily deal sites in the US alone – ranging from heavyweights such as Groupon and LivingSocial to large companies that have added-on daily deals, such as Facebook Deals, Google, Travelzoo, OpenTable, Yelp, Yellow Pages, New York Times, KGB, Gilt etc. Yipit is positioned as the ‘Kayak or Shopping.com of the daily deals space.’ You can read the full article here.
- @marissamayer @davidkarp congrats on Yahmblr! http://t.co/gr1Qx7sfpq 1 day ago
- Delighted to be speaking at #redherring top 100 summit in Monterey http://t.co/OhrNbZ7c1Z 1 day ago
- The Gaurav Tewari Daily is out! paper.li/gtmit ▸ Top stories today via @Raza_Jafri @RonConway 1 day ago
- With @jackdorsey #buildgala http://t.co/b1Wdh8uxud 5 days ago
- San Francisco mayor Ed Lee - talking about the spirit of SF #build http://t.co/K4PKzX4KpT 5 days ago