Consumers are increasingly using email, mobile, social media and websites to access information and interact with brands. Media consumption is shifting from offline channels to interactive channels, driving marketers to increase the percentage of advertising spending on interactive marketing. According to Forrester’s US Interactive Marketing Forecast 2011 to 2016, U.S. marketers plan to increase spending on interactive channels (defined as display, search, email, mobile and social media) as a percentage of total advertising spending from 16% in 2011 to 26% in 2016, creating a projected $77bn market in the United States by 2016, of which email, mobile and social media marketing is expected to grow from approximately $4.8bn in 2011 to nearly $15.7bn by 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate of 27%.
- With @jackdorsey #buildgala http://t.co/b1Wdh8uxud 13 hours ago
- San Francisco mayor Ed Lee - talking about the spirit of SF #build http://t.co/K4PKzX4KpT 14 hours ago
- Hanging out with #marissameyer #build http://t.co/aFi0zJldLY 15 hours ago
- The Gaurav Tewari Daily is out! paper.li/gtmit ▸ Top stories today via @jimcramer 3 days ago
- The Gaurav Tewari Daily is out! paper.li/gtmit ▸ Top stories today via @ashleytisdale 1 week ago