I recently spoke with journalist Anne Sherber of DigiDay about Yipit and the company’s positioning within the Daily Deals space. There are currently more than 500 daily deal sites in the US alone – ranging from heavyweights such as Groupon and LivingSocial to large companies that have added-on daily deals, such as Facebook Deals, Google, Travelzoo, OpenTable, Yelp, Yellow Pages, New York Times, KGB, Gilt etc. Yipit is positioned as the ‘Kayak or Shopping.com of the daily deals space.’ You can read the full article here.
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @paulkrugman #environment #mena19 7 months ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @vsikka @narendramodi #environment #technology 7 months ago
- Very cool lnkd.in/gvWeVSq 7 months ago
- Adaptive AI-enabled cybersecurity is the right approach to to combat an increasingly sophisticated threat vector la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Well said Jonathan Hyman lnkd.in/g8T4Dsq 7 months ago