I recently spoke with journalist Anne Sherber of DigiDay about Yipit and the company’s positioning within the Daily Deals space. There are currently more than 500 daily deal sites in the US alone – ranging from heavyweights such as Groupon and LivingSocial to large companies that have added-on daily deals, such as Facebook Deals, Google, Travelzoo, OpenTable, Yelp, Yellow Pages, New York Times, KGB, Gilt etc. Yipit is positioned as the ‘Kayak or Shopping.com of the daily deals space.’ You can read the full article here.
- This article by @TIME discusses the potential AI has to transform the healthcare industry. It's exactly why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @omegapartners: Congratulations to @DataRobot on their launch of AI Cloud. Honored to partner with companies driving businesses forward.… 3 days ago
- Omega Venture Partners is pleased to partner with Accel and Matrix Partners in supporting the next phase of growth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- As part of our due diligence, we interviewed a number of aPriori customers. The overwhelming consensus was that com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mashable: Robots can now assemble Ikea furniture and we've never been more grateful for technology https://t.co/0V9Ii5iT5i 1 month ago