I recently spoke with journalist Anne Sherber of DigiDay about Yipit and the company’s positioning within the Daily Deals space. There are currently more than 500 daily deal sites in the US alone – ranging from heavyweights such as Groupon and LivingSocial to large companies that have added-on daily deals, such as Facebook Deals, Google, Travelzoo, OpenTable, Yelp, Yellow Pages, New York Times, KGB, Gilt etc. Yipit is positioned as the ‘Kayak or Shopping.com of the daily deals space.’ You can read the full article here.
- I recently shared with @Forbes my thoughts #business #metrics. Growth is vital and businesses need to start measuri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We at #Omegavp recognize the importance of having a customer support system that represents the diversity of our cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Machine Learning algorithms can continuously adapt and update to identify threats and exploit vulnerabilities. Read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- It's important to recognize data's valuable resource in today's business world, and in the future. Read more about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- "With machine learning, programmers no longer write rules. Instead, they create a neural network that learns those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago