I recently spoke with journalist Anne Sherber of DigiDay about Yipit and the company’s positioning within the Daily Deals space. There are currently more than 500 daily deal sites in the US alone – ranging from heavyweights such as Groupon and LivingSocial to large companies that have added-on daily deals, such as Facebook Deals, Google, Travelzoo, OpenTable, Yelp, Yellow Pages, New York Times, KGB, Gilt etc. Yipit is positioned as the ‘Kayak or Shopping.com of the daily deals space.’ You can read the full article here.
- Managing successful relationships within your business is just as critical as the product you sell. twitter.com/TechCrunch/sta… 2 days ago
- #AI is poised to fundamentally restructure our #economy and society over the next decade. I share with @Forbes my 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Very excited to welcome @Replicant_AI to the #Omegafamily, and to improve customer relations and satisfaction. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- AI is revolutionizing businesses across all sectors. It's time to know what AI can do for yours- crowdfundinsider.com/2022/04/189588… 1 month ago
- @Omegavp is recognized for identifying and partnering with #tech Unicorns at the right time. So proud of the work w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago