The San Jose Business Journal recently interviewed me regarding the flash memory space. Storage has become a critical bottleneck in today’s datacenter and the migration to flash memory is a huge tidal shift that represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) has achieved a $2.5 Billion+ market cap as an early leader in the space, focusing mainly on server-side PCIe flash cards. Other companies are taking a complimentary approach focusing on flash memory arrays and appliances that solve the IO /latency bottleneck of hard disk drives (spinning disks), greatly accelerating the performance of business critical applications.
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @scottmcnealy @jovanhaye @biotechtoreador #leadership #bestof 6 days ago
- Designing a Perpetual Motion Machine without leaning on spacial singularities. @irenatwitter… lnkd.in/gKcdeGn 1 week ago
- Congrats @billmag & Appboy! lnkd.in/gx8ADSw 1 week ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @MichaelGaiss @jovanhaye @socialbakers #leadership #news 1 week ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @bfeld @reidhoffman #news #leadership 2 weeks ago