The San Jose Business Journal recently interviewed me regarding the flash memory space. Storage has become a critical bottleneck in today’s datacenter and the migration to flash memory is a huge tidal shift that represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) has achieved a $2.5 Billion+ market cap as an early leader in the space, focusing mainly on server-side PCIe flash cards. Other companies are taking a complimentary approach focusing on flash memory arrays and appliances that solve the IO /latency bottleneck of hard disk drives (spinning disks), greatly accelerating the performance of business critical applications.
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @paulkrugman #environment #mena19 7 months ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @vsikka @narendramodi #environment #technology 7 months ago
- Very cool lnkd.in/gvWeVSq 7 months ago
- Adaptive AI-enabled cybersecurity is the right approach to to combat an increasingly sophisticated threat vector la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Well said Jonathan Hyman lnkd.in/g8T4Dsq 7 months ago