The San Jose Business Journal recently interviewed me regarding the flash memory space. Storage has become a critical bottleneck in today’s datacenter and the migration to flash memory is a huge tidal shift that represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) has achieved a $2.5 Billion+ market cap as an early leader in the space, focusing mainly on server-side PCIe flash cards. Other companies are taking a complimentary approach focusing on flash memory arrays and appliances that solve the IO /latency bottleneck of hard disk drives (spinning disks), greatly accelerating the performance of business critical applications.
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit Thanks to @BioDueDiligence #leadership #technology 6 days ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @biotechinvstr @dharmesh @tseelig #technology #leadership 1 week ago
- Congrats to Appboy (soon to be Braze)@team and @billmag! lnkd.in/griRQbS 2 weeks ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @avc @mcuban @adamfeuerstein #wefimpact #leadership 2 weeks ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @paulg @avc @Ethane28 #leadership #technology 3 weeks ago