The San Jose Business Journal recently interviewed me regarding the flash memory space. Storage has become a critical bottleneck in today’s datacenter and the migration to flash memory is a huge tidal shift that represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) has achieved a $2.5 Billion+ market cap as an early leader in the space, focusing mainly on server-side PCIe flash cards. Other companies are taking a complimentary approach focusing on flash memory arrays and appliances that solve the IO /latency bottleneck of hard disk drives (spinning disks), greatly accelerating the performance of business critical applications.
- I recently shared with @Forbes my thoughts #business #metrics. Growth is vital and businesses need to start measuri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We at #Omegavp recognize the importance of having a customer support system that represents the diversity of our cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Machine Learning algorithms can continuously adapt and update to identify threats and exploit vulnerabilities. Read… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- It's important to recognize data's valuable resource in today's business world, and in the future. Read more about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- "With machine learning, programmers no longer write rules. Instead, they create a neural network that learns those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago