The San Jose Business Journal recently interviewed me regarding the flash memory space. Storage has become a critical bottleneck in today’s datacenter and the migration to flash memory is a huge tidal shift that represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) has achieved a $2.5 Billion+ market cap as an early leader in the space, focusing mainly on server-side PCIe flash cards. Other companies are taking a complimentary approach focusing on flash memory arrays and appliances that solve the IO /latency bottleneck of hard disk drives (spinning disks), greatly accelerating the performance of business critical applications.
- This article by @TIME discusses the potential AI has to transform the healthcare industry. It's exactly why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @omegapartners: Congratulations to @DataRobot on their launch of AI Cloud. Honored to partner with companies driving businesses forward.… 3 days ago
- Omega Venture Partners is pleased to partner with Accel and Matrix Partners in supporting the next phase of growth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- As part of our due diligence, we interviewed a number of aPriori customers. The overwhelming consensus was that com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mashable: Robots can now assemble Ikea furniture and we've never been more grateful for technology https://t.co/0V9Ii5iT5i 1 month ago