The San Jose Business Journal recently interviewed me regarding the flash memory space. Storage has become a critical bottleneck in today’s datacenter and the migration to flash memory is a huge tidal shift that represents a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) has achieved a $2.5 Billion+ market cap as an early leader in the space, focusing mainly on server-side PCIe flash cards. Other companies are taking a complimentary approach focusing on flash memory arrays and appliances that solve the IO /latency bottleneck of hard disk drives (spinning disks), greatly accelerating the performance of business critical applications.
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @zackbogue @jpalfrey #leadership #climate 6 days ago
- Dan Ariely: Artificial intelligence can amplify our mistakes or optimize our behavior lnkd.in/gFP9qWq 1 week ago
- The latest The Gaurav Tewari Daily! paper.li/gtmit?edition_… Thanks to @BioDueDiligence @Bill_Gross @dharmesh #leadership #education 1 week ago
- #AI #Silicon Valley AI Summit #Applied AI & Clear ROI lnkd.in/gE-QTiF 2 weeks ago
- Honored to speak at @siliconvalleyAI twitter.com/siliconvalleyA… 2 weeks ago