Consumers are increasingly using email, mobile, social media and websites to access information and interact with brands. Media consumption is shifting from offline channels to interactive channels, driving marketers to increase the percentage of advertising spending on interactive marketing. According to Forrester’s US Interactive Marketing Forecast 2011 to 2016, U.S. marketers plan to increase spending on interactive channels (defined as display, search, email, mobile and social media) as a percentage of total advertising spending from 16% in 2011 to 26% in 2016, creating a projected $77bn market in the United States by 2016, of which email, mobile and social media marketing is expected to grow from approximately $4.8bn in 2011 to nearly $15.7bn by 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate of 27%.
- This article by @TIME discusses the potential AI has to transform the healthcare industry. It's exactly why… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @omegapartners: Congratulations to @DataRobot on their launch of AI Cloud. Honored to partner with companies driving businesses forward.… 3 days ago
- Omega Venture Partners is pleased to partner with Accel and Matrix Partners in supporting the next phase of growth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- As part of our due diligence, we interviewed a number of aPriori customers. The overwhelming consensus was that com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mashable: Robots can now assemble Ikea furniture and we've never been more grateful for technology https://t.co/0V9Ii5iT5i 1 month ago