Consumers are increasingly using email, mobile, social media and websites to access information and interact with brands. Media consumption is shifting from offline channels to interactive channels, driving marketers to increase the percentage of advertising spending on interactive marketing. According to Forrester’s US Interactive Marketing Forecast 2011 to 2016, U.S. marketers plan to increase spending on interactive channels (defined as display, search, email, mobile and social media) as a percentage of total advertising spending from 16% in 2011 to 26% in 2016, creating a projected $77bn market in the United States by 2016, of which email, mobile and social media marketing is expected to grow from approximately $4.8bn in 2011 to nearly $15.7bn by 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate of 27%.
- RT @omegavp: An introduction to Large Language Models -- what you need to know to understand the buzz surrounding #chatgpt, #artificialinte… 2 days ago
- RT @matt_gray_: 8 priceless websites for entrepreneurs in 2022 (all free): 6 days ago
- Good insights twitter.com/callmehouck/st… 6 days ago
- RT @omegavp: #AI working with dinosaurs? According to @TheRegister, researchers used AI to analyze dinosaur tracks, and they uncovered some… 1 week ago
- Elemental Machines raises $41 million to fuel growth prn.to/3fYo5YX @omegavp @Elemental_io #AI #IoT #DigitalHealth 4 weeks ago